How Witches Hold Violins
This webpage will inform you how witches hold violins. There are just a few simple steps for you to follow along if you would like to. =D
- Your body
- A violin
- A shoulder rest if you prefer
- A violin bow
- A knife
- A cauldron
- Boiling water
- A metal stirring rod
- A helper
- Pour 4 liters of boiling water into the cauldron.
- Painlessly remove your arms using a knife.
- The helper should drop the limbs into the cauldron.
- Using the rod with your feet, stir the mixture inside the cauldron clockwise four times.
- Drop your violin, shoulder rest, and bow into the cauldron with your feet.
- Stir everything in the boiling water counterclockwise 444 times with your feet. It should look green once you're finished.
- Your helper should dump 444 milliliters of the mixture onto your shoulders.
- Finally, your arms will reappear with the violin and bow in a perfect position.
I will not need to cite any sources because this was completely original.